Given the high regulatory environment which is ever changing and more demanding and higher consumer expectations, employers increasingly expect their staff to be ready in meeting these challenges. They recognise that knowledgeable and qualified staff could play key roles in raising and maintaining standards within ther organisatins.
Understanding theses needs, the MII has developed a certificate programme which is designed to provide the participants with the foundation knowledge, skill and behaviours (competencies) needed to perform their role effectively and to deliver a professional service to customers.
to develop candidates' understanding of:
- the concept of risk and insurance
- the insurance marketplace
- the principles of conventional insurance and takaful
- the regulatory requirements on the insurance industry
- the types of insurance available in the market place
- the underwriting and claims procedures and be able to apply them to fiven situations